Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ha comenzado- It has started

Yesterday I got a text from my bishop saying that my mission papers were officially online for me to view. Yep, ladies and gents, ha comenzado. I'm not exactly sure what to think. It's exciting, and overwhelming, and so many other emotions in one. I'm starting to wrap my mind around what the next year and a half of my life will be like. But only slightly.

So that's it, that and I have to focus on studying for my last final which I'm taking this afternoon. I'm having serious issues accomplishing this. I've only gotten through a few pages of grammar in the last hour. So I better go and do that... But I thought I'd take a moment and share the awesome news.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, lady!!! :) (Warning: There is a whole lot more excitement wrapped up in that sentence than may appear on first reading.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Lisa basically has my same brain and stole my comment. :) Good luck on your last final! And oh hey, I love you.

    ReplyDelete