2. That we have an amazing dinner on the table
3. That we have to gospel
4. That we are sealed in the temple for all time and eternity
5. To have my very own set of scriptures
6. To know how to read
7. That I love reading
8. That I basically have homework justification to read every day
9. For awesome professors
10. That I go to BYU
11. That I get to sing in an amazing choir everyday
12. That we're singing Christmas songs right now
13. That there are only a few more weeks of school before break
14. That I have the hours of work that I need each week
15. That I have wonderful bosses that are really understanding
16. That I can basically of understand Spanish when an RM speaks it and I can understand almost 75% when a native speaks it
17. That I live with some of the coolest people ever
18. That they like me
19. That they let me decorate our apartment
20. That life is good
21. That I'm happy
22. That I'm healthy
23. That my family is safe and healthy
24. That my roommates are safe and healthy
25. That we're going to see Blind Side this weekend
26. That I get to see my dogs this weekend
27. That I got to sleep in this week
28. For people that sustain me in my calling
29. I can take the sacrament every week
30. The temple is within walking distance
31. And I can go weekly
32.That I'm going on a mission!
33. That I have a testimony of the church
34. That Joseph Smith restored the Gospel of Jesus Christ
35. That Thomas S. Monson is the prophet
36. That he communicates to us often and I can study his words
37. That there are many many good people in the world
38. That the bag checker at Heathrow let me through with heavy luggage last year
39. That I got to go to London
40. That I have central heating
41. That I have a water heater
42. For the internet
43. For Google
44. For microwaves
45. For hand mixers
46. For double ovens
47. For making my first pie crust
48. That my mom wants to buy me new shoes- I really need new shoes
49. For hanging out with my family
50. For being able to help
51. For growing up and changing in good ways
52. For President Todd who is the greatest Stake President
53. For chick flicks
54. For really good movies- like Star Trek
55. For free foreign films at International Cinema
56. For roommate prayer
57. That I know how to pray
58. That I'm going home for Christmas- as much as I dislike LasVegas
59. That I live by the mountains
60. For egg nog
61. For pumpkin pie
62. That I got to go to the Sacred Grove with my family
63. That I have a patriarchal blessing
64. For cooking
65. For aprons
66. While we're on the subject- cardigans
67. And the color red
68. For cute heels
69. That we're putting up Christmas decorations when everyone is back
70. For post-its
71. For not having to use the cards to find books at the library
72. For iPods
73. For Pandora
74. Did I say sleep. Well I'm really grateful for sleep
75. That I sang in Chap's choir
76. That I'm wearing jeans right now
77. That I get a queen size bed tonight
78. For smoked Turkey
79. For an awesome bishopric
80. For being a part of the Harry Potter Generation
81. For the next HP movie
82. That
83. For Earth
84. For water
85. For seasons
86. For wikipedia
87. For poetry
88. For Paradise Lost
89. For being a girl
90. For being born
91. For BYU religion classes, which I've missed tremendously this semester
92. That I get to be a mother someday
93. That so many people are praying for me
94. That I don't have to travel for hours to get to church
95. That my prayers are answered
96. For the examples of service around me
97. That Jesus Christ atoned for my sins
98. That He lives
99. That He loves me.
100. That I can live with Him again
No comments:
Post a Comment