Friday, September 24, 2010

Hi wonderful friends of Tracy, I want to apologize for the hacker who posted an inappropriate link on Tracy's blog. I was notified by her cousin, I quickly deleted it but if anyone else happened on to it, I am so upset that it has tarnished her beautiful blog. I am concerned about further hacking.  Please be careful not to open any links unless I authorize it in an introduction and tell you what it is first.  
thanks,
Tracy's Mom
PS  In the process of trying to figure out the security features on this blog I accidentally deleted her format. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I have a son in Poland (Elder Plumb) and I check the missionary blogs frequently to see if there is mention of him and to get a feel for what is going on in the mission. I hope it isn't intrusive to be reading the blog since I don't know Sister Allen but from what I have read I can tell she is a wonderful missionary.

    ReplyDelete