From: arizona foothills magazine
Ann Taylor:
Attractive blazer I might actually wear on days that aren't Zone Conference (we got it for over 75% off!!!)
Collared shirt with light blue stripes
Gap:
A tan cardigan
Ann Taylor Loft:
Some sweaters (one is a rather bright shade of pink that'll liven things up a bit)
Maceys:
A bright blue collared dress that's long enough and actually has a waist line
Savers:
Pajamas (cute stripped ones)
A t-shirt to jog in
A dress that I can't take on my mission, but how do you turn down a modest J Crew dress for under 10 bucks? You don't.
Walmart:
A black belt

That's impressive, dear. Especially the J Crew dress. Too bad you can't take it to Poland, but it'll be waiting for you when you get back. But sounds like you bought lots of great missionary stuff! Whoo!
ReplyDeleteWent to Ann Taylor and Banana yesterday. Got five? six? items for under $100 dollars. Including a pair of jeans. Love.
ReplyDeleteWant to see your spoils.
I am quite impressed with your selection. I want to see all of your magnificent loot! (And I'm very proud of you too, Lisa)
ReplyDelete