- Religion classes- I haven't taken one in 6 months, so my professor's easy allusions to Latin, Greek and Hebrew translations made my heart go pitter patter.
- Choir!!!- It felt sooo good.
- At least I'm excited about my Tuesday classes...
- I still have both of my jobs and I'm excited to use my experiences last semester to become better at them
- Lisa and Landen are in the kitchen right now making the most delicious curry ever
- I saw a kazillion people I knew on campus today
- I'm saving a lot of money on text books this semester, hopefully I can find someone to let me borrow their iclicker
- I listened to music between classes today because my new ear phones actually work
- I don't have to go to the library tonight to study
- My birthday is on Sunday
Monday, January 4, 2010
When stressed out, look at the bright side:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment