Here is a list of things that I should have remembered and yet didn't:
- Today is Wednesday, not Thursday.
- The choir is singing on Sunday. And we're not ready to sing the song we started. Therefore, we will sing a hymn.
- I was supposed to cook dinner tonight. Well it's cooked, it's just not good. Which is fine.
- To pay rent
- To take my skirt to choir to be hemmed
- To put the sol fa on our Handel piece
- That my class' papers ARE due next week.
- I'm sure there are others, but I really can't recall them.
- I have read all of my English reading on time this week.
- I'm almost done with chapter 7 for Spanish and will spend three hours doing chapter 8 tonight.
- I watched general conference this weekend
- I know what songs they played at library closing for every night since sometime last week. Not sure when though. All the days have blended together.
No comments:
Post a Comment