Saturday, May 16, 2009

Do do do do do do do



I don't think I ever really understood what the word spring meant until I lived through one here in Provo. Spring is the really short in-between time after it's been slightly chilly and before it gets unbearably hot. Granted, it's getting rather warm up here, but nothing like I'm used to. I spoke with my mother yesterday and she said it was 104 degrees outside. That's what I'm used to in May. May has always been summer weather--until this year.

The canyon, the mountains, even the grassy patches on campus are heavenly. Whenever I see them I just want to lie out, fling my lanky appendages in every direction, and just soak up the sun. Unfortunately I have work and class that keep me confined indoors, but I've recently developed a habit of running, due to the good examples of my roommates, and that ensures that I get out and enjoy each consecutively beautiful day.

Well, that's the word from Provo, I think I'm going to head out for a run now because as I've been saying, today is lovely.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment